The way of my life
October 05, 2006
Dear Alen,
This is my first time writting letter to you and tomorrow is mid-autumn festival, so I wish you have a good time to your holiday. I think you will have a good idea to relax your mind in those days.
This is my first time writting letter to you and tomorrow is mid-autumn festival, so I wish you have a good time to your holiday. I think you will have a good idea to relax your mind in those days.
I always remember the first day in school. Why did I say that? When we had our self-introduction, we found that there were three guys' whose names were the same. That's really funny. You work in a company selling drinks. so that was twice remembered.
I'd like to play any ball game but my favorite is table tennis and you like to play basketball. If we have any free time on our holiday why not play games together? That is a great idea to relax our mind and body.
Later, we can read some book in the everning if you have time. I hope that you are well and happy. How is your job and school? How is your English? Please write letter soon to me. I enjoy your letters with news from your life.
your friend,
Bill

1 Comments:
Hell Bill
Good job. Some minor errors:
This is my first time to writting letter for you and tomorrow is mid-autumn festival, so I wish you have a good time to your hoilday.
-->my first time writing a letter to you...on your holiday.
I think you will have a good idea to relax your mind in those days.
-->
I always remembered at first class day in the school.
-->remember the frist day in school
Why did I say that? Because there were three guy's name which it was the same in our class when you were self introduction.
-->When we had our self-introduction, we found that there were three guys' whose names were the same...
That was really had a fun.
-->That's really funny! (It's great fun!)
Your job is work in the drink's company so that was twice remembered.
-->You work in a company selling drinks.
I'd like to play any ball game but my favorite is table tennis and you are like to play basketball.
-->you like to...
If we have any free time in hoilday what we were play ball game together.
-->on our holiday
-->why not play games together?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home